Potential Benefits and Facts
- May promote Cardiovascular Health
- May support cellular energy
- May supports mitochondrial function
- Dietary Supplement
- Kaneka Q10
Coenzyme Q10 is an essential component of healthy mitochondrial function.
CoQ10 is required to convert fats and sugars into cellular energy, yet the natural production of CoQ10 declines with advancing age. When the body has an ample amount of CoQ10, the mitochondria can work most efficiently in cells everywhere, including the most densely populated area, the heart. CoQ10 is also a potent antioxidant, helping protect the proteins, lipids and DNA of mitochondria from oxidation, and supporting mitochondrial function.
When coenzyme Q10 is orally ingested, only a certain percentage is absorbed into the bloodstream. Higher doses of CoQ10 provide significantly better effects than typical doses. Since CoQ10 is such an expensive nutrient, an alternative to taking higher doses is to increase the amount of CoQ10 that is absorbed.
Super-Absorbable CoQ10 with d-Limonene provides the ubiquinone form of CoQ10 in a super-emulsified formulation. d-Limonene is a natural compound in orange oil that disperses and breaks down the CoQ10 particles, which reduces their size and makes CoQ10 more absorb-able by the body.
Super-Absorbable CoQ10 with d-Limonene provides the ubiquinone form of CoQ10 in a super-emulsified formulation. d-Limonene is a natural compound in orange oil that disperses and breaks down the CoQ10 particles, which reduces their size and makes CoQ10 more absorbable by the body.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Read entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) softgel daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Ethyl oleate, gelatin, polysorbate 80, glycerin, purified water, carob color, d-alpha tocopherol, rosemary extract.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended use.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Please consult your health care practitioner.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- We make no therapeutic use claims. Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
- preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
- influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
- testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
- influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
testing for pregnancy in persons; or
- the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals.