Gumby Gumby (aka GumbyGumby) capsules made with 99.9% pure Pittosporum Angustifolium Plant milled powder.
Hand selected leaves and twigs of only mature healthy Gumby Gumby trees, cool dried out of direct sunlight and then cool milled to ensure it retains all 40 elements and maximum potency.
The Gumbi Gumbi Plant was used for over 50,000 thousand years by Aboriginal and Torress Straight Islanders for its alleged healing and therapeutic properties.
- There is approximately 650mg of Gumby Gumby in each tablet
- The size of each capsule is '00'
- Capsules made out of vegetable cellulose
Gumby Gumby Capsules in resealable bag
- Please consult your health care practitioner.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- We make no therapeutic use claims. Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
- preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
- influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
- testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
- influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
testing for pregnancy in persons; or
- the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals.