Costar Royal Jelly supplements are incredibly high in nutrients, containing all the B Complex Vitamins, as well as Vitamins A, C, D and. Royal jelly is a creamy white substance with a high nutrient content that young bees make to feed queen bee larvae.
It contains a powerful protein and is rich in 8 amino acids and 5 unidentified related compounds. Made in Australia, Costar Royal Jelly contains aspartic acids.
- Rich is B Complex Vitamins
- Contains high levels of vitamins A, C and E
- Contains Vitamin D
- Each Capsules Contains: 1450mg Royal Jelly
- 100 Capsules
- Made in Australia
- Laboratory tested - 100% Guarantee
- Tested and passed for no heavy metals
- ARTG ID 159645
Directions For Use
Take 1 capsule daily or as professionally directed by your physician.
Royal Jelly has been reported to cause allergic reactions especially in asthma and allergy sufferers. Not suitable for children under 2 years go age.
Costar 1450mg Royal Jelly Supplement 365 Capsules.
- Please consult your health care practitioner.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- We make no therapeutic use claims. Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
- preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
- influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
- testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
- influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
testing for pregnancy in persons; or
- the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals.