Shark Liver Oil is a dietary supplement that encompasses a rich source of vitamins A, D and E, as well as the Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA.
Costar Shark liver oil is extracted from the livers of deep-water sharks which typically inhabit the cold, non-polluted Southern waters of the sea. Raw shark liver oil contains Squalene, and natural trace elements. Squalene is a naturally occurring compound made in our bodies which helps maintain skin moisture levels, and acts as an antioxidant, and protects skin from UV rays.
- When taken regularly, it may assist in the maintenance or improvements of general wellbeing.
- Squalene supports healthy skin
- Each capsule contains 1000mg Pure Shark Liver Oil Extract
- 365 Soft Capsules
- Australian Therapeutic Goods listed - AUST L112450
- Made in Australia
- Does not contain any artificial preservatives, sweetness, flavouring or colouring.
Directions For Use
Take 1 capsule daily, or as profesionally directed by your physician.
Always read the label; take only as directed. Not Suitable for children under 2 years of age.
Note: Shark liver oil is typically obtained from sharks that are caught as a by-product of deep-sea fishing, making a valuable remedy from a natural resource that would have otherwise gone to waste.