Lecithin 1200 assists in maintenance and improvement of general well being on a day to day basis.
Lecithin comes from soya beans and other plant or animal sources. It has a range of health benefits for liver and cell function, fat metabolism and the maintenance of healthy cholesterol levels. An essential component of lecithin are phospholipids; types of fat that form the structure of cell walls and nerves and help maintain a healthy lining for the stomach and lungs.
- The phospholipids in Lecithin are vital for the transportation of fats and cholesterol around the body and may help maintain normal cholesterol levels.
- Lecithin helps transport fats and cholesterol to the liver and bloodstream, so it's essential for the healthy metabolism of fats.
- Lecithin may be useful for moving cholesterol out of the body and helping to maintain a healthy liver
- Each capsule contains 1200mg Lecithin
- 200 capsules
- Australian Therapeutic Goods Listed - AUSTL 128832
- Australian made and owned
Direction For Use
Take one capsule twice daily with meals or as directed by your health care professional.
Store in a cool, dry place.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.